In honor of our 25th Anniversary, VHM kicked off a $2.5 million Capital Campaign. The campaign’s goals are two-fold: to improve
and expand what we offer visitors, scholars and educators; to improve the energy efficiency, comfort, and security in the building.
To date, the Capital Campaign has raised $2.2 million.
Key improvements completed in the last year include:
• Installing an all-new, energy-efficient heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system
• The addition of more security cameras strategically placed around the building
UPCOMING IMPROVEMENTS AND PROJECTS
• A new and expanded Museum shop
• An enlarged reception desk and visitors’ area
• A state-of-the-art interactive holographic theater featuring Holocaust Survivor Halina Zimm
$1 to $1 Year-End Match
Antisemitism, like all bigotry, did not begin with a singular event — it is learned. And that is why your support of our mission of Holocaust and Genocide education is vital. Now through December 31st, every dollar you donate to VHM's Capital Campaign will be matched $1 to $1!
Help us fulfill our mission and Capital Campaign goal with your tax-deductible year-end gift before December 31.