The Name-A-Seat Campaign is a rare opportunity for you to honor someone or something you love with an engraved brushed metal plaque permanently mounted to the back of the chair of your choice in our new Pepper's Ghost/Holographic Theater.
With just 48 seats, the opportunity is limited. The plaques are being offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Your gift/investment to this campaign is 100% tax deductible. Don’t wait and miss out!
• Made of brushed metal (Please see enlarged mock-ups above)
• Permanently mounted to the back of the chair
• Size: 1" tall by 3" wide
• Engrave up to three lines, with up to 18 characters per line, including spaces and punctuation
Sample Ideas for Seat Tributes Include:
• In memory of a loved one
• In honor of your children, grandchildren, or parents
• As a tribute to a special individual, couple, or family
• With the name of your business or organization to show support for Holocaust Education
• To honor a retiring employee
• Select which seat will bear your plaque (first-come, first-served basis*)
• Permanent tribute on Museum’s website
• Recognition in Museum’s Annual Impact Report
• Special invitations to Museum events and sneak previews
Above: Halina Zimm, Holocaust Survivor, being filmed by the USC Shoah Foundation in May 2022. Thanks to our partnership with USC Shoah Foundation’s Dimensions in Testimony™ her story and image will be preserved indefinitely at VHM.
Two Investment Options for VHM's Name-A-Seat Campaign:
- For each of the seats in the first two rows of the theater.
- For each of the seats in rows three through five.
To Secure Your Seat TODAY! - or for Additional Information:
Please reach out to Brett Schrader, Development Manager, at email@example.com or 804.257.5400 ext. 243.