The Virginia Holocaust Museum is in search of a custodian to carry out cleaning, maintenance duties. The custodian will work under the Head of Maintenance and Director of Guest Services to keep the Museum in a clean and orderly condition for visitors and staff alike.
- The upkeep and cleaning of the museum, including but not limited to break rooms, restrooms, and event spaces.
- The setting up and breaking down of museum events.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and as a member of a team.
- Must be able to lift 35lbs.
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Must have reliable transportation to the Museum.
Employment Type: Full-time (Hourly)
How to Apply
Submit your resume to Matt Simpson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO phone calls or walk-ins, please. We will call applicants for an initial interview.