Naar Family Papers / Record Group 194
Title Naar Family Papers
Accession Number RG-194
Extent 0.2 linear foot (1 box)
Provenance Donated by Patricia S. Bliley
Lily Naar was a Greek Holocaust survivor. She and her husband had at least one son, Jacques Naar who was born in Greece on August 15, 1930. The family lived in Richmond after World War II, where Lily worked at Miller & Rhoads Department Store.
Restriction on Access No restriction Restriction on Use No restriction Language English.
Preferred Citation Virginia Holocaust Museum, Record Group 194, Naar Family Papers, [Folder #].
Scope and Content
The Naar family papers consist of biographical materials. Biographical materials were gathered and written by Patricia S. Bliley, who is the granddaughter of one of Lily Naar's former coworkers. These materials discuss Lily's work in Richmond, and include an obituary for Jacques. Biographical materials also include three slides of Lily with her coworkers.
- Naar, Lily (b. unknown, d. unknown)
- Naar, Jacques (b. August 15, 1930, d. May 25, 1994)
- Naar, Cecile (b. unknown, d. unknown)
- Wills, Alice (b. unknown, d. unknown)
- Nunnally, Kathryn Lacy (b. unknown, d. unknown)
- Ills, Anna Mae (b. unknown, d. unknown)
- Miller & Rhodes Department Store
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939–1945)–Greece