For groups larger than 10, the Museum provides docents to guide them through the exhibits. The Museum can accommodate up to 120 guests at one time. To schedule a tour of the Museum please fill out a Group Tour Reservation Form at least three weeks prior to the desired date. Keep the following in mind:
- The Museum requests that large groups divide into smaller groups of 30 or fewer before arriving to the Museum.
- Due to the graphic nature of the exhibits, tours are not scheduled for groups younger than 6th grade.
- Bus parking is available in the Museum's secondary parking lot.
- Docent-guided tours last approximately two hours
- There is space onsite for groups to eat, however the Museum must be notified in advance of a group's intent to use the space.
Groups are responsible for bringing their own meals, as there is no food for purchase at the Museum.
April and May 2018 are fully booked for group tours.
Book Group Tour
Book Student Tour
Request Custom Tour
The VHM can customize a tour based on professional, educational, or accessibility needs. Please contact Matt Simpson, Director of Guest Services to consult how to best cater to your organization or group.
Always be in the Know!
Sign up for our mailing list to get updates for workshops, programs, and resources specific to educators!