The following guidelines have been created to keep our guests safe:
- We ask that guests register before entering the museum. Please see SignUp Instructions below.
- Out of an abundance of caution, the Virginia Holocaust Museum will require masks for entry to the museum for all unvaccinated guests. Masks are strongly suggested for all guests for their safety and the safety of other guests.
- We ask that guests use the hand sanitizer at the desk. Gloves are also available.
- In an effort to work within the parameters of social distancing, we ask that guests spend no more than one hour in the museum so that other guests may visit.
- Please refrain from touching any item in the exhibits.
- Please stand behind the plastic barriers at the front desk when entering and exiting the museum.
Thank you for complying with these guidelines when you visit.
- Click the button below to access SignUp to choose a specific day and time to visit the museum. Times are organized by hour.
- Click the green ‘Sign-Up” button next to the hour slot you want to sign up for.
- Fill out your name, email, and phone number to reserve a spot.
- You will receive a confirmation email when you complete the form.