Thank you for visiting the Virginia Holocaust Museum. As we are working through a cautious reopening, we have created guidelines for entry.
- We ask that guests register before entering the museum. Please see below for instructions.
- Following the directive of Governor Ralph Northam, masks are required for entry. This is for the health and safety of both staff and guests. Masks are available at the front desk.
- We ask that guests use the hand sanitizer at the desk. Gloves are also available.
- In an effort to work within the parameters of social distancing, we ask that guests spend no more than one hour in the museum so that other guests may visit.
- As we try to operate while making the museum as safe as possible for guests and staff, please refrain from touching any item in the exhibits.
- Please stand behind the plastic barriers at the front desk when entering and exiting the museum.
Again, thank you for visiting the Virginia Holocaust Museum, and thank you for understanding these restrictions to the visit.
Sign Up Instructions
- Use the Sign Up link to choose a specific day and time to visit the museum. (times are organized by the hour)
- Click the green ‘sign up’ button next to the hour slot you want to sign up for.
- Fill out your name, email, and phone number to reserve a spot.
- You will receive a confirmation email when you complete the form.
Please note you will be asked to complete a mandatory waiver prior to registering.